Wednesday, September 6, 2017

It's been a while. I've moved schools twice since last I posted, with the last move putting me at an awesome school with awesome kids, but having me teach Biology for the first time ever! We've been in school for a month and I really am enjoying teaching Bio even though planning is kicking my butt. I have access to a ton of resources, but I'm finding it difficult to quickly find the core information to disseminate. We are finishing our unit and taking an assessment on Cell Structure today--organic molecules, enzymes, cell membranes, prokaryotes, and eukaryotes.

I plan on getting on here once or more a week to give my thought about my lessons so that I can go back next year when creating my lessons and adjust accordingly.

Keeping it short today. Fingers crossed I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment